Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Pinterest Project Success


So I come from a pretty crafty little fam so making fun things 
is possibly one of my favorite things to do.
Thanks to having a mom who owns basically every art supply Michael's sells
the ideas I find on pinterest can actually come to life.
A few months ago I was looking for a way to store my jewelry
I had this tree looking storage that became more of a disaster then an organizer
so of course I went to Pinterest like any girl would to find something to make/buy
I kept seeing ideas like THIS and THIS and decided that buying something similar on esty wouldn't be as fun as making my own.

So I went to a garage sale and found a perfect picture frame for .50 and went to my moms Art Lounge to start creating!
I tried to snap a few pics while I was making it so check out my finished product :)





My mom is obsessed with beautiful Indian silks so I tore one apart to use as a background to make it look more Bohemian.
ps. those little question marks are small hooks you can pick up at any Michael's or Home Depot.


I decided to color the hooks with spray and I used a translucent sealing spray to keep the color from rubbing off


TAAAAAADAAAA :)

I found a perfect little twig strong enough to hold my bracelets and drilled holes to secure in my hooks.


I must say I'm pretty proud of my one of a kind jewelry organizer




I apologize for the terrible picture quality, but I wanted to show you the end results!!

 photo 5ae1a26a-4677-452b-a7b0-def6ce42420b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts