Sunday, March 31, 2013

HB Cruisin'



Needed a little getaway 
So my sister, best friend, and I took a quick roadie to my Mom's house in
Huntington Beach. Our trip is not quite over yet, but there's already a ton of pictures from today so I figured a new post was a perfect idea! 
We road through Huntington so we could show Vic the most amazing chai tea ever invented at this awesome little place called Sit & Stay. Check it out next time you are in town, it's amazeballs. The girls get the chai and I always order the iced soy chocolate milk, weird I know, but it's soooo delicious!
 After that things got serious.... 
Ken turned into a photographer, Vic suddenly became props & positions, and Maddy was in charge of set design and this is the results.......






















 photo 5ae1a26a-4677-452b-a7b0-def6ce42420b.jpg

2 comments:

  1. you are too cute! Love these pictures & I love cruiser bikes!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts