Saturday, March 23, 2013

Poppin' Peplum


Peplum, Peplum, Peplum....
I keep seeing it everywhere; Shirts, dresses, bathing suits, blazers. So of course I caved and bought a peplum shirt from forever 21 and what do you know, I freaking love it! I wore it last night and so many people loved it as well. Its so cute and simple so I added an accent necklace to give an extra pop of color.... Here are some pics of the outfit I wore.


 Rockin' the lazy girl curls


Steve Madden... can't go wrong.

Had to post this, look at Bailey's laser beam eyes!!!!!


Love this necklace!


Here is a few other lovely ladies wearing different styled peplums







Say it with me.... Pineapple Peplum.
 So adorable so chic!


 photo 5ae1a26a-4677-452b-a7b0-def6ce42420b.jpg




Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts