Saturday, March 16, 2013

Lean & Green

Tonight I got to hang out with some of my best friends down in San Diego. We decided to all meet up at UTC and try out this cute little restaurant called Tender Greens. It was perfect since half of us are on diets.... I on the other hand will stuff anything food related in my mouth since like I said before I love food more then life itself..... it's a serious problem! They had the most amazing food and Celina and I were dying over this mint lemonade they had. Definitely try it out if you have a chance.

Anyways, so while we were eating we sat there for a while and caught up on eachother lives. We don't get to do this often since we're all in school in either a different state or a different city so it was nice to have some girl time. While we did this school was brought up since Olivia recently found out she was accepted to SDSU (yay!!!!). We talked about how fun that will be, but it will be weird to transition to go to a party school since she is such a "nerd".... a hot nerd might I add for all you boys reading this :) She is so dedicated and really puts school before anything and everything. Then Celina chimes in and says that she has become such a nerd too, she is getting awesome grades staying super focused and even stays in on Tuesday nights!!!..........and yes that wasn't a typo. So I of course start busting up, because I'm lucky if I go out once a month nowadays! I was just so confused I guess, but she quickly explained that at ASU that was one of the best nights to be out with everyone. She is to funny! I guess everyone has their own idea of a nerd. I personally envision a little guy with glasses who gets awkward when they see a pretty girl and can't seem to get away from their video game console... but hey thats just me! Never a dull moment with these girls and I love it!!

                                               xoxo,
                                              Sophia









  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts