Monday, March 25, 2013

Family Fun




       This past weekend I was fortune enough to spend a ton of time with my family, I don't typically get to do this anymore because everyone is so busy with their own lives especially now that we aren't all little kids anymore. On Friday it was my cousin, Nick's birthday so a group of my family all went to a restaurant called Miyabi's, it's basically just like Benihana's. Super delicious, so definitely stop on by for a date night or a birthday dinner if you get a chance! I forced them to take a million pictures with me so be prepared for the overly cheesy pics. 

Ps. I took this pictures the same night as the peplum pic's
 so don't worry I wasn't a repeat offender haha


Birthday Boy!




Dancing and catching shrimp in his mouth all
 while wearing this awesome Kimono


Tyler, my sisters boyfriend of 5 million years


Famous onion volcano


Sistas


Love my Family!





The following night was my other cousin, Leah's dance show. She has been a Lancer Dancer since her first year in High School and if you know anything about this team you know they are the absolute best so for her to be on it since freshman year is incredible. She of course did phenomenal,  Leah is vertically challenged like me and is also one of the best on the team from my point of view (maybe i'm biased) but because of that she was always in front!


Car rides with these people are always peaceful CRAZY


They continued to make fun of my turban saying I looked like a hippie 
so I just went with it and busted out a peace sign
PS. like always my sisters will probably be wearing one next time I see them :)




Chocolate covered pretzel..... yum!


I was a little overly obsessed  because I thought it looked like a Fairy wand... Look at the flowers! It's as cute as it was delicious.



Here is the beautiful superstar of the night!
Love you Leah!!






 photo 5ae1a26a-4677-452b-a7b0-def6ce42420b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts