Thursday, June 6, 2013

Nothing Better


I seriously have the best job no questions asked!
I'm a nanny aka mom in training.
This school year even though I worked for just one family of two boys
I still was able to take four to school everyday. 
Those who are close to me know that I refer to them as "my kids"
I always get the silliest looks when I saw that, because clearly that's not physically possible.

Today is extremely bittersweet, because my carpooling days have come to an end.
It's literally blowing my mind how quickly this school year went by.
 I feel like I was just with the whole neighborhood gang taking their annual first day of school pic!
I'm definitely going to miss all of the silly conversations we shared as we made our way to school together.
It has definitely changed my whole perspective on the importance of time, because I feel like in just a year I've seen these boys grow and progress so much!
Nothing more rewarding then that.
I can't take all the credit here though, they have also taught me so much this year as well...
just a few things are
1. Making a perfect airplane
2. How to pack a punch on Call of Duty
3. How to play pickle ball
4. How to make a million things on Minecraft
5. How to make the best breakfast (waffle with peanut butter and jelly)
I'm obsessed
and sooooo much more they are the sweetest little guys ever!
I must add that I will still be watching my two awesome kiddos over summer though
so there will be so many more memories to be made :)






 photo 5ae1a26a-4677-452b-a7b0-def6ce42420b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts