Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Legos & Fishes



Due to having friends in the right places 
Me and  a few others got to run around with all the kiddos at Legoland for free
Mind you the boys Lauren and I went with are welllll over six foot
whereas Lauren and I were blessed with being a tad vertically challenged 
So we fit riiiiiight in :)
For those of you who don't know me I'm 20 years old and still stuck at being a kid at heart
So without a doubt I had an awesome time!!!
Thanks again Ryan, you're the best!



FAR too excited haha


We decided to start it off with the most thrilling ride they could offer....


Meet Roger: Hipster with an expertise in navigation



Hipster Fish


Newlyweds... so presh



Bodyguards Take 1









I'm basically a giant here!



Bodyguards Take 2








 photo 5ae1a26a-4677-452b-a7b0-def6ce42420b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts