Wednesday, June 5, 2013

This Summer......

There is so much I want to do this summer so I figured I would share a few with you!


1. Go to the Wild Animal Park or SeaWorld
2. Visit the Del Mar Fair 
3. Read 3 books
4. Make a trip to Palm Springs
5. Go to the US Open since I keep missing it :(
6. Start videography/photography
7. Try to surf again even if it's a foam board!
8. Check out the Newport Temple
9. Santa Monica and Venice day trip
10. Horse Races
11. Successfully make the perfect cookie
12. See a movie at Cinepolis 
13. Successfully finish at least 1 fitness challenge (Insanity, squat, plank)
14. Plan a service project
15. Go camping
16. Try to go 24hrs without my phone
17. Read PMG
18. Go shooting
19. Eat lots and lots of sushi!
20. Go a week without heat on my hair
21. Save enough money for a car 
22. Treat someone to lunch
23. "Pay in forward" at a drive thru
24. Go to an indoor trampoline place
25. Learn to play one song on both a guitar and a piano 

Fingers crossed that I will actually cross off all these off my list :)



 photo 5ae1a26a-4677-452b-a7b0-def6ce42420b.jpg
                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts