Monday, June 24, 2013

Mixtape Monday

Awe summer time :)
 Only the best time of the year
 For some reason it also happens to be when I find the best tunes!
This little list will consist of a plethora of the most random songs
I seriously love everything so there should be a song for everyone in here
I will let you in on my go to day time, workout, beach, and going out jamssss mixed into one. 


1. Blue Jeans- Lana Del Rey
2. Shadow- Colbie Caillat
3. Down The Road- C2C
4. We Can't Stop- Miley Cyrus
5. Sweater Weather- The Neighbourhood
6. Real Life- Mind Over Matter
7. Money Trees- Kendrick Lamar
8. Continuum- Lemaitre
9. Radio- Lana Del Rey
10. You In A Song- Jason Reeves
11. Guap- Big Sean
12. Houdini- Foster The People
13. Best I Ever Had- Drake
14. Ashtrays And Heartbreaks- Snoop Lion Ft. Miley Cyrus


 photo 5ae1a26a-4677-452b-a7b0-def6ce42420b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts