Sunday, April 14, 2013

How Did I Manage

To Forget

--How Blessed I am.
--How many wonderful people I have in my life.
--How nice it is to hang out with my parents.
--The most amazing drink ever..... pineapple and coconut juice!
--The way James Morrison's voice can always make me feel better.
--How much better I feel when I'm tan...
--How beyond amazing my Bishop is.... He is truly called of God.
--How STUPID some boys are.
--How great my day is when I read my scriptures.
--The smell of sunscreen.
--How funny Pitch Perfect is.... I mean come on how can you not like this movie.
--That even with distance my best friend still knows how to cheer me up!
--How important dancing is to me.... mind you I can't really dance, but nothing makes me happier then turning on a fun song and  around my apartment :)
--How much I miss both my Grandmas..... One is in New Mex and the other is gone :(
--The importance of serving others.
--How great it feels to tumble again..... let's just hope I don't hurt myself haha
--How great this summer is going to be even though I will be working so much!!!




I've been feeling a little lost lately.
Just not really feeling myself, but thankfully with the help of friends, family, and the big man up top I'm starting to feel almost back to normal again :)
Here is the problem:
 I'm sure this is normal for anyone my age, but I'm a little overwhelmed with everything going on and come on guys I'm just out here tryna function haha
ANYWAYS
I need to figure out what I'm supposed to be doing with the rest of my life... so many choices!
Should I finish school or go straight to hair and beauty school?
Should I explore the Fashion industry?
Flight attendant?
Maybe an elementary school teacher?
Should I take time off to travel?
Should I go on a mission?
Should I move to Orange County?
Should I just stay in SD for the rest of my life? 
welll heck no to the last one, but on the reals
I feel like I'm in such a stand still with my life and there is so many decisions I need to make...like yesterday, but I can't get myself to make one. I feel like I need to just trust that whatever I pick is the right decision, but it's so hard because I don't want to mess up and HELLO can't a girl just do everything?!?! Well, no probably not. It's time I buckle down and really get a grasp on my future.


Hmmm well if you have any advice just let me know, because geeeeez I clearly need it!




 photo 5ae1a26a-4677-452b-a7b0-def6ce42420b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts