Tuesday, April 2, 2013

You Are Loved



Everyday I go through this app called LDS Wisdom (it's free check it out) it shuffles through tons of awesome quotes from the Prophet, Apostles, and other LDS church leaders. It is so inspiring and hey isn't it nice to have a quick motivational pick me up right at your finger tips? 
YES!
 Grant doesn't know it, but he inspired me to get this app because a long time ago (probably 6 months ago) he started collecting these types of quotes to put in his room, but he never followed through with it..... Ever since he left for his mission I've also been collecting quotes that I thought would not only be useful to me, but also to him and his many companions on his mish, in hope of eventually sending a couple his way as a surprise. 
Then today I checked my email while at work (I'm a rebel, I know) and I was surprised by not only one email, but FIVE! What a blessing! 
Quickly I learned that surprising him was not an option, because as  I started reading the first email he writes,
 "I would love for you to send me some quotes like with pictures or something so I can put them around the apt.".... little does he know I've been working on it for a while now haha. So funny!

He managed to constantly pull silly things like this throughout his emails. He sent me scriptures that he felt I needed to read, but I had prayed and stumbled upon those same exact scriptures just the night before!
 There is more, but somethings are just meant for me :)
It's just so crazy how Heavenly Father works. 
He shows his love for us at all times even if our eyes aren't open to it. I'm so blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life who constantly push and inspire me to be better. I'm so grateful for my Faith and all the blessings I continue to receive! 





Brother Smart.... His favorite teacher at the MTC


First companion in New Mexico














Elder Snyder's coat rack in his Apartment 
(First one is his)



 photo 5ae1a26a-4677-452b-a7b0-def6ce42420b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts