Saturday, April 13, 2013

Musically Gifted and Eloquently Stated


In honor of the recent news of this girl finding out she gets to see Mumford & Sons on June 3rd
here are some of their songs I listen to on repeat.....
Basically all of them so I will try and narrow it down to the best of my abilities!
I love this band so much, there lyrics are so rad and always spot on! 

1. Awake My Soul (well duh! This is what my blog is named after)



2. Ghosts That We Knew





3. Hold On To What You Believe ( All time favorite jam right now)



4. White Blank Page


5. Where Are You Now




6. Dust Bowl Dance



7. Hopeless Wanderer



8. Not With Haste


9. Below My Feet



10. Winter Winds




11. Feel The Tide









 photo 5ae1a26a-4677-452b-a7b0-def6ce42420b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts