Thursday, March 21, 2013

Love Is In The Air



Taylor Swift and John John Florence?!?!

So freaking weird... I love Tswift and her music is beyond catchy, but she has a serious case of serial dating and you would think by now guys would start seeing it, but no! They are a little slow to the punch I guess.  She dates everyone, literally everyone!! Once she gets too close or a tad to serious the dude comes to his senses and sees this girl is crayyyy… but it’s far too late. T Swift has already been working on about 5 songs about how crazy HE apparently is..... Anyways, I feel like dating John John will be perfect, (for me atleast)  I mean summer is just around the corner and I would love a hawaiian themed break up jam!

PS. Good Luck John John.... May the odds be ever in your favor :)





 photo 5ae1a26a-4677-452b-a7b0-def6ce42420b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts