Friday, March 29, 2013

Knott's Berry Farm


Meeting new people from California is cool, but meeting new people from Australia is even better!  
Here are a few things to some up
 Josh, Isaac, Laura, and I's day at Knott's Berry Farm....

1. Dirty Bulking
2. Snacks in the Toilet
3. Learning new Aussie Lingo; Reckon, Rubbish, Sus, Uni, Jumper, and Heaps more.... haha 
3. Skipping Xcelerator ( I'm a Chicken)
4. Conquering My Fear on Supreme Scream
5. Piggyback Rides/ Shoulder Rides
6. Irvine Spectrum Shopping
7. Cheesecake Factory
8. DJ Laura :)
9. Naps in the Creeper Van



  






Matching Cook's Shirts





This roller coaster was more my style....the smallest one in the park! 


Everyone needs a pic like this



Hardcore Aussie's


The ride I refused to go on....




He made me give him multiple piggyback rides



So I made him carry me all the way back to the Creeper Van




Isaac's creeper van includes; bed, toliet, sink, and most importantly a microwave!








 Let's hope next time I see them will be in Sydney!

 photo 5ae1a26a-4677-452b-a7b0-def6ce42420b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts