Monday, March 25, 2013

Matilda's Mouse



On Saturday, two of my favorite people, Dawn and Jenni took me to this adorable place called Matilda's Mouse Antiques. I had never heard of it before, but the moment Dawn said the word antiques I was in. Thanks to my mother being one thrifty lady I have also become a lover of a good second hand treasure. So when we got to this place it was basically a large Barn filled inside and out with the most amazing antiques! We explored for about two hours having to look and stuff more then once because you would always find something new. I ended out getting a rake to put my necklaces on just like the one allllll over pinterest, I forgot to take a picture of it so I will just have to get one from online to show you what I'm talking about. Dawn got a pretty milk glass vase and Jenni fell in love with a ton of bird cages, but didn't end up getting any. We were all inspired to create a bunch of projects after going to Matilda's Mouse so check back to see what we came up with :)






Here is a link to Matilda's Mouse it's located in Valley Center and only goes on for one weekend a month so click the link for more details!


Reminded my of my Grandma so I had to take a picture



We wanted to take them home



The details on this Victorian photograph book were out of this world



I don't know if you can tell, but that design on the pages was engraved.
Gorgeous.











Don't these look like witch boots






Bird house with a fork perch, so cute!



This stop sign was insanely huge


This looks exactly like my rake
Mine is currently dark blue right now,  but I think I will paint it a crackley antique white



Milk glass for those of you don't know is beyond amazing!
(Super similar to Dawn's vase)




 photo 5ae1a26a-4677-452b-a7b0-def6ce42420b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts