Monday, October 21, 2013

Safari Adventure


All my posts are going to be throwbacks aka from few months ago
Since I've ignored my blog so bear with me :)

So this girl right here is an animal lover.
I find them to be so fascinating and I wish I could just live in a zoo sometimes
So all summer I continually and persistently begged the boy to take me
and then just my luck he had a work party and won two tickets to the wild animal park
I literally screamed when I received the text that we were F.I.N.A.L.L.Y. going. 
Of course I was so excited so we made sure to go as soon as we both had a day off.....
the HOTTEST day of summer.
So here is a little snippet from our day.






Sneaking some love on the Safari Tram


Classic egg picture


Notice how I can actually fit inside the egg

Obsessed with my Indiana Jones hat

This little dude decided to share all of the nectar I gave him by peeing all 
down my leg.

Sorry for the lack of animal pics I was to busy oooing and ahhing at all of them :) 
 photo 5ae1a26a-4677-452b-a7b0-def6ce42420b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts