Wednesday, February 12, 2014

All Things Lovely

In honor of good ole Valentine's Day creeping up on us just around the corner
I thought it would be nice to share and updated list of a few things I love.


Lets start this shindig off right with some breakfast food! 
I mean who could possibly say no to heart shaped waffles.... sure as heck not me.
Back in the day I would head over to my best friends house before school and her mom would make us the most phenomenal cinnamon waffles shaped just like this, then would make us walk 45 minutes to school....
Hey I never complained about the walk after finishing one of those bad boys.



So this one has two parts
Part 1: Pretty clothes: my mouth not only waters for food, but for gorgeous fabrics and patterns as well. I'm a sucker for anything lace or embellished with fringe or earthy tones.
Part 2: People with style, I had mad respect for people who can rock their own personal style with easy.
hint- Don't worry about what other people think if you like it, then OWN it.... as my mom would say.


Taking pictures during "pretty hour" There is nothing better then snapping that golden shot with the perfect accent lighting


Fresh juice, well more specifically being so darn thirsty and craving some fresh juice so you end up doing everything you can to get ahold of some and then finally your lips press the side of the cold glass and you want to savor it, but the second the first drip hits your tongue you have to refrain yourself from chugging the whole thing.
Well at least that's my constant dilemma. 


I love me a pretty art project, I'm not the best at creating ideas from scratch I can definitely admit that, but I thoroughly enjoy finding something in a funky little store or stumbling on a pin on pinterest and trying to recreate it and make it into my own.


Finding the perfect quote for your situation. Whether it be a inspirational quote about life, that motivational quote you needed about working out, or a sympathy quote for when you find yourself becoming the cliche image of stuffing your face with a bowl full of ice cream and watching How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days......
on repeat.
Come on we've all kinda been there.




Nothing better then the simple action of squishing your little piggies in the sand, nothing.
If you've never done it please add it to your bucket list to come to the beach; catch a plane, take a road trip, hitch hike for goodness sakes just get your bum to the beach asap!
(okay maybe not the latter, lets be safe kids)


Lastly, my camera! It's seriously so therapeutic to sit back and be able to capture the simple and complex beauty that surrounds us. I've just recently started so I'm just in the experimenting phase with my Canon t3's manual setting. Man aperture and shutter speed can be super confusing so if you have any tips let a sista know :)



Photo Credit: Free People Pinterest

 photo 5ae1a26a-4677-452b-a7b0-def6ce42420b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts