Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Cupid Babies

One of my best friends and Boyfriend are both born on Valentine's day.
I've always despised this holiday because I feel like you should love your significant other all the time.
Like come on, don't think you can get away with just planning something extra cool one day a year.....
 that's just lame.
So I got lucky with celebrating two birthdays instead.
My best friend Adrienne is turning 21 which just seems so crazy to me.
We've been friends since 8th grade and I remember back then thinking turning 21 was a lifetime ahead of us and somehow time just slipped right passed us.
My boyfriend Ryan is turning the big double 2's this year which clearly won't be as exciting as his 21st birthday last year, but we are going to celebrate with an awesome homemade sushi party this year.
We got so excited two weeks ago that we decided to try it our and we made some killllllller rolls
So get ready for lots of sushi pics yet to come after this weekend!


Photo Credit: Marah Johnson aka my mom

 photo 5ae1a26a-4677-452b-a7b0-def6ce42420b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts