Monday, February 10, 2014

Love Is In The Air

So guys and girls my sister is getting married later this year and guess who gets to be the maid of honor.
ME!!!
I feel so honored to take on this role for her and I'm so excited for all of there crazy planning ahead.
Mind you we've already gotten a ton done: Venue, dress, photographer, and now cupcakes.
This post is rather late since she got engaged months ago, but hey better late then never in my opinion.
So let me give you a little bit of background.
My sister Kennedy and her fiance Tyler met back in high school when they were junior and literally been inseparable ever since.
They are super goofy, but the love they share is clearly undeniable I'm so excited to see how their future unfolds. 
My sister is the most caring and nurturing go with the flow girl I've ever met who needs to have a million babies like asap and Tyler is a man who works hard and plays hard and a lover of all things sweet. 
They've been together for nearly 7 years now so it was definitely time for these two love birds to tie the knot.
When it comes to the planning my sister is a rock star budget queen so she has been finding the craziest deals for the venue and dress and some amazing ideas of pinterest that we've already started putting into play. Like using old frames and turning the center into chalkboard and covering bottles in beautiful glitter and so so soooo much more.
Shocking because most people post and it never gets farther then their pin board, but my sister is one driven and organized person so everything is getting done pretty quick.
Are roles are a tad switched I guess you could say because my sister is so go with the flow and I'm so not so I've slightly turned into a "maid of honorzilla" I want it to be perfect for her and me being the feisty little sis it was only time before the little horns came out.

So keep updating for more wedding planning posts!











 photo 5ae1a26a-4677-452b-a7b0-def6ce42420b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts